Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli
Addressing the CPN-UML Central Committee meeting on Friday, Oli made the claim. “There is no vaccine problem now,” he said. Percy gets as many vaccines as he needs. ‘
He said that even if there was a problem when the second dose did not come from India, there would be no problem with vaccination.
Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli also said that some party leaders are now lobbying not to vaccinate against corona.
“Some party members are lobbying not to give the vaccine now, but to give it when our government comes,” Oli told the meeting.
- Headache and runny nose linked to Delta variant
- UEFA Euro 2020 Start: All you need to know about the delayed tournament
- NASA Assembled Space Launch System (SLS) Rockets
- China space station: Shenzhou-12 delivers first crew to Tianhe module
- HK Newspaper Apple Daily could Shut Down