Free Internet for Students of Nepal
The government’s decision to provide free internet for students of Nepal has implemented. This service is available through Nepal Telecom Service. Students will be able to activate themselves. The way we put it down.
The Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology has provided free internet for students and schools to facilitate learning. The Ministry of Education had mentioned in the guideline of student learning facilitation passed by the ministerial decision on August 6 that free internet would be provided.
Schools and students are free to receive data packages from Internet service providers including Nepal Telecom for educational purposes only.
The Ministry of Education had directed the federal, state, and local level governments to implement this directive from September 20. Currently, it has come out with the method of use.
We have presented the method here.
In the implementation information issued by the Ministry. It has stated that all three levels of government should implement the guidelines to create a learning environment conducive to school age to achieve the learnings specified in the National Curriculum Draft.
The ministry said free internet was needed after school students complained that the internet was expensive and affected online classes.
Here’s how to use the free internet for students of Nepal?
Students, teachers and parents are requested to share for everyone’s information.
How to apply?
- First of all, take or scan the photo of your campus or school identity card or admission card on your mobile.
- Then fill out the KYC form by clicking on the link below https://ntc.net.np/student-kyc
- Click on proceed.
- Type the OTP verification code in all 3 boxes on your mobile received on your mobile phone by 1422, then click Next. Now, the activated message appears.
- Recharge the required amount.
- Dial *1441#. Take the required volume pack and make sure it is activated. Read the class you want with zoom or ms-teams or google meet. It will be free.
Please share this information with everyone.